Oportun case study provided by FlexPrint, a Flex Technology Group company
Oportun operates more than 300 retail financial locations and delivers bilingual (English/Spanish) customer service through retail locations, contact centers, and mobile to customers in twelve states: Arizona, California, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, and Wisconsin.
- Oportun had a fragmented approach to managing output devices. Was working with Ricoh and HP Direct.
- Ricoh A4 devices performed poorly in retail locations.
- Large volume of service calls and longer than expected resolution times occurred with the Ricoh’s because of lack of parts availability across the country.
- HP Direct couldn’t provide clear escalation point for all branches across the county.
- FlexPrint was able to provide a single source/vendor neutral solution that created a single consistent end-user experience for supplies, support, and asset management.
- Provided Oportun a straight line connection to the FTG’s national service team.
- Provided HP Security Manager. As a financial company, they wanted higher level of security at the device level and a way to automate settings across all devices.
- Oportun was able to save $200k/year over a 5 year term
- In partnership with HP, FlexPrint is providing Oportun with a routing & management “app” that automates the in-store workflow for scanning and storing documents.
- Oportun has a plethora of security options for the devices, and can now set up and manage security functions and firmware updates centrally.